Tomorrow

This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I am a wife, mother of three, and friend to many. Remember: There is always Tomorrow.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

PUMPKINS

I love the month of October! Not sure if it is the cooler weather, halloween, or the pumpkins, but I love it. I especially love to carve pumpkins. It is a lot of work and very messy, but a lot of fun. Today my kids, Zac (my nephew), and I carved pumpkins. Well let me rephrase that. Zac helped me gut them out which is the messiest and time consuming job. Thanks Zac! The kids picked out the patterns they wanted and they made me carve them. Gage didn't want to get his hands dirty and Maddy was too busy playing with all the pumpkin pulp. So I had the job to carve three pumpkins. The first one I did was Gage's. He chose a skeleton. It was fairly easy but I accidently knocked out some of the teeth. Maddy chose a spider. And on the third one I was so tired of carving, I just decided to make a jack-0-latern face.

3 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger Marie said...

They look great! I love October too. It's a great month, the leaves start to change and the first cold front moves in, and everything is pretty. Zac is such a great kid, always such a big help. I love having him around. Have a Happy Halloween!

 
At 9:31 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

Awesome picture- GREAT job on the pumpkins. I like the spider one the BEST. Ours already rotted and have been thrown away. I thought about getting some more to carve this weekend but it didn't happenn.

 
At 5:54 PM, December 12, 2005, Blogger Marie said...

Time for a new blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home