Tomorrow

This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I am a wife, mother of three, and friend to many. Remember: There is always Tomorrow.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I LOVE DISNEYWORLD

Anyone else a Disney freak? I absolutely positively love going to Disneyworld. I can't pinpoint the exact thing that gives me the warm fuzzies about the place but it is truly magical. Seeing Mickey Mouse, riding rides, meeting the characters, and seeing the biggest smiles ever from my kiddos makes it so much fun. When we got back from our weeklong adventure in July, we were already wanting to go back. The kids and I for sure, but it truly amazed me when the hubby suggested going back right away. I know I had the disneymania but I didn't know that it had passed to him also so quickly. I've been to disney five times in my life. Once at 12 (family cruise), 17 (with a friend), 20 (at our honeymoon), 22 (after college graduation), and 29 (first time with the kids). And I can't wait to go back. We just booked our next trip for Spring Break 2006. I'm so excited. And the best thing about it is it won't cost us a dime! It is totally paid for with my DisneyRewards from using my Disney Credit Card. We accumulate points for every $ we spend and it has accumulated to $1500 worth to spend at the parks/hotel. It's like free money! All it will cost us really is gas, which by then will be $10.00 a gallon. Just kidding, well maybe not. Does anyone else feel this way about Disney? Or have you ever been?

3 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, August 31, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

I can't say that I relate- I'd rather have that "free money" going towards a Home Depot GC or something but... I do hope to take the kids when the youngest is older- maybe in 2 years. I'm sure I'll love it too once I've gone.

 
At 2:20 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger NLPRacing said...

I personally can't wait. Krit, quit being so "responsible", j/k :)

 
At 9:31 PM, September 05, 2005, Blogger Marie said...

I can not wait to go to Disney! Michael and I are talking about trying to go sometime next summer or fall. But, it all depends on when/if the baby thing happens. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home