Tomorrow

This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I am a wife, mother of three, and friend to many. Remember: There is always Tomorrow.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I LOVE CAMPING!

We just got back from a well needed camping trip. I love going camping or traveling just about anywhere. It really helps me to destress and relax. The weather was beautiful! We roasted marshmallows in the campfire, fished, cooked yummy food, and sat around and stared at the stars. I feel like a new person. The weight off my shoulders magically disappeared. If I could go camping every weekend I would. Of course going camping every weekend is not practical because then my house would become a major pigsty, but once every month or two will suffice. We had 11 people on this trip to Lake Whitney (us, my brother and his family, my cousin, and Art's brother and his son). We all had so much fun. We hung out with everyone and went fishing. Karl & Zac went on two hunting excursions. My brother and his family all had to leave early though because they had a stomach flu and couldn't stop throwing up. Yum! Now we will probably all be sick now. Thanks a lot Gary! Just kidding.



2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger Marie said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time, despite the flu bug. I hope everyone stays healthy! I wish I could go camping. I am so jealous.

 
At 9:33 PM, October 30, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

That looks so pretty!

Too bad you didn't get pictures of the other events (just kidding).

Taking time out away from everything is good- we didn't get away but we we had a great weekend.

I miss you'all though- wish we were in those pictures. Maybe we can photoshop ourselves in one or two?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home