Tomorrow

This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I am a wife, mother of three, and friend to many. Remember: There is always Tomorrow.

Friday, October 14, 2005

PRAYER REQUEST

For all who read my blog, I ask of you one thing: Pray for my mom. She was just diagnosed with sarcoidosis today. It attacks the lymphnodes and lungs and sometimes other organs. Please pray for her that she comes through this. I know the power of prayer and I know it can help her just like it has with my father-in-law. Thank you and God bless.

5 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

Of course we'll pray, we love your Mom (and family).

I'm calling you.
Krit

 
At 10:01 AM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

My boss had cancer of the lymphnodes too- he recovered. I'll talk to him about the details and share with you what I find out. There's hope!

 
At 1:34 PM, October 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sunny,

I have not been on Kristy's blog for a long time and for some reason I just checked it out and saw your note. I just want you to know I am thinking about you and your family and I will be praying for your mom. I know I am far away, but please let me know if there is anything I can do. I did forward your blog to the Jenny and Kim and my family to let them know. We will all be praying for you and your family here in MN

Love,

Christina
McQuiston

 
At 4:54 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Marie said...

I am so sorry to hear about this sad news. But, like SOS said, remember what they said would happen to dad, the body is a mystery. You never know what will happen. Your mom is a strong person and I am sure that everything will be fine. I love you all very much and I will be saying a special prayer for your mom tonight. I will call you later.

 
At 3:35 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

Any updates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home