Tomorrow

This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine. I am a wife, mother of three, and friend to many. Remember: There is always Tomorrow.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'M MELTING

It is soooo hot outside. When is this heatwave going away? Someone blow a cold front my way. Or maybe some rain from Georgia (how about it Murray?). Sometimes I think I'm going to die outside. And the heat keeps giving me migraines all the time. I know, I know, I'm always whining, but one more thing...... "my wallet's too small for my fifties AND MY DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT!"

Hee Hee! Does anyone know who said that last line on a TV show?

5 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, August 22, 2005, Blogger Krit said...

It has been hot. I think on SaturDay we got way overheated and I'm still feeling run down from it. I'm like you- I don't like this heat (and like you, it gives me headaches too).

What show was it- that's a funny saying.

 
At 7:15 PM, August 23, 2005, Blogger Marie said...

I would love to give ya'll some of this rain. I am tired of it. But just remember that summer rain comes with lower temps but really high humidity. Which is totally worse than just plain heat. I have never sweated so much in all of my life.

P.S.
I remember the quote but do not remember the show, please tell.

 
At 7:20 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger SunnyMcBunny said...

Common people...THINK! It's not that hard. Okay NLP you can give it away. The gag order is off.

 
At 5:20 AM, September 02, 2005, Blogger SunnyMcBunny said...

Oops I meant "Come On People" not common people.

 
At 12:34 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger SunnyMcBunny said...

Okay, this has gone on long enough. The answer is.... (insert drumroll here)


Chandler on Friends.

Hooty hoo! I win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home